Panasonic Eneloop AAA Batteries
Eneloop batteries are the world’s leading alternative to conventional dry cell batteries. They offer the same high performance and long life as dry-cell but can be recharged up to 2,100* times, (instead of becoming material waste after the first use), thus saving you money whilst helping to care for our planet.
What’s more, thanks to extremely low self-discharge capabilities, pre-charged eneloop batteries can be used immediately or stored for up to five years while retaining up to 70%** capacity.
There's a good reason more photographers and digital media professionals choose eneloop over other brands of rechargeable battery. No other battery offers quite the same combination of high power, multi-use and low self-discharge capabilities. Switch to, or stock up on, eneloop batteries today!
- 4 x AAA (HR03) Batteries Pre-charged Using Solar Power
- Work in Temperatures as Low as -20 degrees C
- Outstanding Capacity – Ideal for High Drain Devices
- Recharge each Battery up to 2,100 times
- Long Shelf Life – Holds 70% Charge after 5 Years of Storage
* Battery life based on testing method established by IEC61951-2 (220.127.116.11). Varies according to conditions of use.
** Capacity retention based on testing method established by IEC61951-2 (7.3.2) when stored at 20°C (based on Panasonic’s estimation). Varies according to conditions of use and compared with minimum capacity.
Note: Specifications and packaging may differ and are subject to change without notice. The equivalent sized alkaline battery is sometimes known as LR03 or U16 or HP16.